Nam Nam Online is an official online company belongs to NAM trading B.V. residing in the Netherlands, registered in the Commercial Register of the Kamer van Koophandel number:82738955 and BTW-nummer: NL862586239B01.
www.namnam.online by accessing its website and/or placing an order or requesting a delivery you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you may not use or access this website.
References to this website in these terms and conditions apply to this website however you access it, including accessing this website through our applications or a version of this website optimised for use on mobile devices. Whenever you access this website through a mobile application or mobile-optimized version of this website, the section of these Terms and Conditions also applies.
These conditions are accessible to everyone on the website www.namnam.online.
Access to this website is granted strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply also to all orders/delivery requests placed by you through this website .
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, print and keep a copy of them for your reference.
We may change our Terms and Conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders/delivery requests.
We reserve the right to:
● Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; or
● Change, add or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions from time to time.
You will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you continue to use this website (or any part of it) or you continue to place orders / delivery requests after any such changes.
It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms and Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change of the Terms and Conditions, then you must immediately stop using this website.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively “Materials”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, and arrangement of such Materials, contained on the website is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Nam Nam, and is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way without Nam Nam’ express prior written consent.
You may use information on products and services purposely made available by Nam Nam, provided that you will not remove any proprietary notice, use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose, and; make no modifications to any such information.
Nam Nam will do its best endeavors to make sure the website is up to date and accurate. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Nam Nam does not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information or content about any products or services, software or advertisements (together, the “Materials”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website.
If you find, in your opinion, that any of the materials or content contained on the website to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, racist, harmful, unlawful, inaccurate, illegal or deceptive, please do let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Nam Nam hereby excludes liability for any claims, losses, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the website or the Materials including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential losses, or damages, whether arising from loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to Nam Nam. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits Nam Nam’ liability for fraud or death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
However, if you are a consumer your statutory rights are not affected.
Your use of the website
Customers will be required to register to use the services available from this website. Nam Nam may decline a registration request at its sole discretion. By registering for the services, customers agree to these Terms and Conditions and agree that:
● The personal information that you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
● You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by updating your details on the “My Details”; page on the website or by contacting Nam Nam Customer Care Team daily from 9am-7pm.
● You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
● You will not use the website for any purpose or in any way that is prohibited by these Terms and conditions or is otherwise unlawful, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Nam Nam or others.
● You will not deep-link to the website for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Nam Nam. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the website or the Content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission.
● You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our infrastructure.
Accounts, Passwords & Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the website may require you to open an account (including setting up an ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failure to keep this information secure and confidential.
You agree to notify Nam Nam immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may not use anyone else’s ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that ID, password or account. Nam Nam cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
● You place the order for your products on this website by pressing the complete checkout button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on this website.
● We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
● Order acceptance and the formation of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
● The product you ordered is not available in stock.
● We are unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
● A price or product description error is identified.
● You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms and Conditions.
The contract or any order will be concluded in English. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with Nam Nam please write to the Nam Nam Customer Care Team at email@example.com .
The Nam Nam Customer Care Team operates daily from 9am-7pm.